12.12.11

City of Craft



I just wanted to extend a big thank you to everyone who stopped by my table at City of Craft this weekend. All of your smiles and positivity mean the world to me!

City of Craft was my first show - and all in all, it was a crazy and wonderful experience. I feel a little aimless now that all is said and done, especially because I can't distract myself with studio work, but I'm doing my best to stay happy about the fact that things I crafted are out in the world. But with that, I'm realizing, comes some measure of stress and weight. The insecurity that comes along with the fact that I have customers now (!!!) surprised me, and I can only hope that my work lives up to expectations.

I apologize for the rambling - this week it's time to focus my energy on getting my leftover stock online, the house cleaned up, and anything and everything Christmas related in order. And then, deep, deep sleep.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice meeting you at the show!! And you make wonderful things so no need to stress (should take my own advice- ha!) Would also still love a mug so if you make them in the future, gimme a holla :)

    ReplyDelete