I am, however, really excited for the direction I'm headed in Concept Development. Our 'narrative' project had me feeling uninspired for some time, but I'm incredibly happy with the result - and very excited to keep exploring this theme. I feel that for the first time in ages, I've broken outside of this aesthetic box I had trapped myself in, yet I've still managed to maintain an aesthetic that (I feel) is very true to myself.
15.2.11
throw back
I am, however, really excited for the direction I'm headed in Concept Development. Our 'narrative' project had me feeling uninspired for some time, but I'm incredibly happy with the result - and very excited to keep exploring this theme. I feel that for the first time in ages, I've broken outside of this aesthetic box I had trapped myself in, yet I've still managed to maintain an aesthetic that (I feel) is very true to myself.
labels:
flickr,
throw back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment